There’s more coming to your true Kansas City community.
Kansas City seniors told us they want more ways to connect, learn, enjoy favorite activities, and live well. We listened.
Scheduled for completion in Spring 2017, Kingswood’s expansion plans include adding all-new amenities, expanding wellness options, building 11 new villas and 23 assisted living apartments, and updating the community with a fresh, modern feel.
New Custom Villas
Our new, beautiful, built-to-suit villas are one of the most exciting aspects of our current $34.7 million redesign and expansion.
The two-bedroom, two-bath villas come in multiple floor plans up to 1,800 square feet. They offer a variety of different options, from decks and patios, to a den, 3-seasons sunroom, and bay windows.
Each new villa comes with an amazing array of standard features along with numerous ways to personalize it. When you reserve your villa, you can customize it to fit your preferences and your lifestyle, choosing from designer colors, features, finishes and upgrades. Need an additional bedroom for guests or a home office? That’s available, too.
View our lovely neighborhood
If you’re interested in a new villa, you’ll need to act fast. We’re only building 11 more! Call Natalie today at (816) 875-0529 to see your options and ensure you get your favorite location, view and floor plan.
- New casual bistro and open-air, rooftop for more ways to enjoy our delicious dining
- Customized, built-for-you villas
- More fitness & wellness spaces
- More cultural opportunities with a new arts studio, theater & performance stage
- Expanded chapel, salon & spaces for learning
- Beautifully renovated community with a fresh, modern feel
- New assisted living apartments for future needs
Just Minutes From It All
Kingswood is in the heart of Kansas City—close by everything you love:
- The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art – 17 mins.
- The Country Club Plaza – 18 mins.
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts – 22 mins.
- Truman Sports Complex – 16 mins.
- St. Joseph Medical Center – 4 mins.
- Town Center Plaza – 10 mins.
- New Theatre Restaurant – 12 mins.
- Johnson County Community College – 15 mins.