There’s more to your true Kansas City community.
Kansas City seniors told us they want more ways to connect, learn, enjoy favorite activities, and live well. We listened.
Our recent $35 million Kingswood expansion includes all-new amenities, expanded wellness options, 11 new villas and 23 assisted living apartments, and an updated community with a fresh, modern feel.
New Custom Villas
Our new, beautiful, built-to-suit villas are one of the most exciting aspects of our $35 million redesign and expansion.
The two-bedroom, two-bath villas come in multiple floor plans up to 1,800 square feet. They offer a variety of different options, from decks and patios, to a den, 3-seasons sunroom, and bay windows.
Each new villa comes with an amazing array of standard features along with numerous ways to personalize it. Need an additional bedroom for guests or a home office? That’s available, too.
- New casual bistro and open-air, rooftop for more ways to enjoy our delicious dining
- More fitness & wellness spaces
- More cultural opportunities with a new arts studio, theater & performance stage
- Expanded chapel, salon & spaces for learning
- Beautifully renovated community with a fresh, modern feel
- New assisted living apartments for future needs
View our lovely neighborhood
Just Minutes From It All
Kingswood is in the heart of Kansas City—close by everything you love:
- The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art – 17 mins.
- The Country Club Plaza – 18 mins.
- Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts – 22 mins.
- Truman Sports Complex – 16 mins.
- St. Joseph Medical Center – 4 mins.
- Town Center Plaza – 10 mins.
- New Theatre Restaurant – 12 mins.
- Johnson County Community College – 15 mins.